barebones ©Thor May 2001 back to barebones index
All the materials in barebones are working teaching documents
subject to review, alteration or abandonment in classroom practice.
Anyone is welcome to use this stuff, but copyright remains with
Thor May. Feedback, positive or negative, is very welcome.
ESL materials & ideas developed in Korea
Employment - Job Application Frame 1
1. Tell the teacher what job you would like to apply for
2. Write half a page on WHY you want that job.
3. Remember that any employer will be looking for these points:
- sensible ideas that are useful to the employer
- clear ideas
- coherence (well organized ideas)
- language ability
4. Write a sentence to explain why the employer should give YOU the job ahead of 50 other applicants.
" Job Application Frame 1" copyrighted to Thor May 2001; all rights reservedback to barebones index